Tuesday, March 26, 2013

C25K - Week 2 Complete

I finished week 2 today.  I ran longer than the program really has you run.  I started the intervals during the warmup time and kept on going thru the cool down period too.  I wanted to get to that 3.0 mile mark!  I know it isn't a huge difference, but I AM EXCITED that I've been able to shave a 4 minutes off of my time - to get to the 3.0 mile mark!  My goal is to get to that 3.0 mile mark in 30 minutes by the end of this program and to run a 5K at some point this spring.  I was thinking about running in the Race for the Cure - I really love that event, but ever since it moved to the Mall of America, there are just SOOOOO many people there, that I feel a bit overwhelmed by it.  So, I'm going to try to find a smaller event for my first 5k.

C25K- Week 2 Day 3


No comments:

Post a Comment