Monday, March 4, 2013

Cleanse Benefits

Cleansing provide one of the best ways to jump start your weight loss and improve overall health.  We are exposed to toxins every day in normal life and cleansing your body of those toxins facilitates better health and weight loss.  I love the way my body feels once I've completed back-to-back cleanse days!  I won't tell you that they are EASY - they ARE NOT.  But, the benefits and results from the cleanse days are fantastic!  My body feels so healthy and re-energized.  Tomorrow is my cleanse day - I am only doing 1 cleanse day this week because the last two times I've tried a cleanse day I have ended up with migraines.  Considering I get pretty frequent headaches & migraines, I've never quite known if it was a side effect cleansing the toxins or if it was just a typical migraine.

You can find more information on this fantastic product here Cleanse for Life

This cleansing process aids in the removal of contaminents that have collected in the body over time and enables quick weight loss.  Cleanse for Life is an amazing product that actually replenishes your body with over 27 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and botanicals while it cleanses your body naturally.  Cleanse for life nourishes the liver and promotes entire body cellular cleansing.

On typical cleanse days you will want to make sure that you up your daily water intake (this will help with any kind of headache).  Drinking enough water everyday is important, but on cleanse days it is crucial.  Water will help your body flush out the toxins. You can also have herbal tea on cleanse days - although this does NOT count toward you water intake - make sure you are still drinking enough water.  Snacks are also critical on the cleanse days to make sure you keep your metabolism going.  You should have between 6-8 Isagenix Snacks throughout the day.  You can also mix in a few other snack choices on cleanse days including:  unsalted almonds, celery, cucumbers or a few slices of apple.  IsaDelights are another good option (and so delicious).  Who doesn't love chocolate?  And on a cleanse day it is even better!

Here's to happy cleansing!

No comments:

Post a Comment