Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

Happy, Good Friday.  Today I was off from work, so I got up and went to the gym to take a Cardio Kickboxing Class.  It was a good class, I got a good workout from it and it definitely raised my heart rate, but it wasn't really a traditional style kickboxing class --- it was more aerobic/cardio than kickboxing.  I'm glad I tried it though.  I'm trying to stay positive this week, because I still haven't lost any more pounds and this week my measurements didn't change (not that I expected it to change much).  I worked out hard this week - every day except Thursday and I was really good about what I was eating.  SO, I am a little frustrated that the lbs didn't come down at all.  I am not going to quit though --- I just have to figure out how to get past this issue.  Easter is on Sunday, so from a food standpoint, I'm going to try to be good ---- we are hosting brunch at our house, so I am working on the menu so that there are healthy choices along with the loaded cheesey hashbrowns, muffins and cake. 

My plan for next week is to post weekly goals on Monday.  We are starting a challenge at work to track exercise minutes and/or steps walked, I'm excited for the challenge, I think this will be another great way to stay accountable.  I worked out Mon, Tues, Wed and Friday so far this week ---- and I am planning to go tomorrow morning - which will get me to my 5x goal for the week.  I'm proud of myself for that accomplishment.  Here's hoping next week I'll have some better stats to report.

Weekly Stats (no change from last week-BOO!):
  • Bust:    36.75 in
  • Waist:  32.5 in
  • Hips/Butt:  43.5 in
  • Thighs:  25.5 in
  • Weight Loss = 0 lbs
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment