Friday, March 8, 2013

It's Friday

Well, it has been a LONG week for me.  I had 2 gynocologist appointments this week - I won't get into the gorry awful details, but that point alone has made this a traumatic week for me.  First of all, I had to weigh in at the doctor Monday morning and as I said in an earlier post, I was already not happy that I currently weigh 15lbs more than at this time last year.  But, then I had to get poked and prodded all morning on Monday and then again yesterday afternoon.  Needless to say, I haven't felt the greatest all week - so I wasn't really able to work out at all.  I'm so happy it is FRIDAY!  And, this was the perfect way to start out my Friday & the weekend......YUM!  Nothing like a FREE Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte to start out the morning.  I love my Starbucks Rewards!


And, since I started this blog on Friday, March 1st - I have decided that Friday will be my weekly check in for my stats.  I'm hoping I will start feeling better soon, so my goal is to work out both Sat & Sun and maybe by next week that total weight loss number will be bigger than ZERO!

Friday Stats (nothing like writing it down to motivate you through the weekend) -
  • Bust:    37 in
  • Waist:  33 in
  • Hips/Butt:  45 in
  • Left Thigh: 26 in
  • Right Thigh:  26 in
  • Weight Loss = 0lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment