Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Yum, Dessert Shakes

I am constantly experimenting with shake recipes to keep things interesting - plain old vanilla and/or chocolate shakes are a bit boring.  I also have a bit of a sweet tooth, so I have tried a few new recipes that are delicious and the perfect choice when my kids want to have ice cream.  This keeps my treat cravings in check.  These recipes are just like having dessert for breakfast - what's not to love!!  YUM!!


Vanilla Oatmeal Cookie
2 scoops Creamy French Vanilla Isalean Shake Mix
1/2 Isagenix Slimcake (optional)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
8oz cold water
5-6 ice cubes
*You can substitute the slimcake, by using 2 tbsp old fashion oats (dry oatmeal) and a tbsp of dried cranberries. 

 

Tiramisu
1 1/2 scoops Creamy French Vanilla Isalean Shake Mix
1/2 scoop Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake Mix (or 2 scoops of vanilla)
6 almonds (I sometimes use the Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds)
1/8 tsp almond extract
Cinnamon
8 oz cold water
5-6 ice cubes

Thin Mint Cookie
2 scoops Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake Mix
1/2 scoop Isagreens (optional)
2 tbsp. old fashioned oats (dry oatmeal)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp mint extract
8oz cold water
5-6 ice cubes
* I had this recipe published on the Isagenix Website here:  Shakes for Maintenance

No comments:

Post a Comment