Friday, April 19, 2013

Snow, Again.

Yup, that is right.  If you are keeping score at home.....this is about the 12,000,000 day of snow in April  I am seriously over it.  People keep saying, it's Minnesota, get used to it.  But, this is insane.  I cannot recall the last April that had this much snow --- and I'm old....I remember a lot of April's.  I saw this on FB yesterday it made me laugh out loud and I 100% agree with this one:


One of these day's I'm going to participate in a link up.  I think that is probably the best way to get my "blog" out there.  For now, it is fine - I don't mind that nobody reads or follows.  I'm doing this mostly for myself to keep track and stay accountable, but eventually I guess it would be nice to have some people following.  At some point I will put myself out there.  Maybe next week?  I'm trying to figure out which one of the link-ups I want to do.  I'm thinking probably the Fat to Fit Friday --- that seems pretty much right inline with what I'm doing anyway on Friday's already.  

Recap for the week/end.  I spent last weekend basically between the couch and bed.  I was sick.  I had a terrible stomach bug ~ I'm sure I got it from my kids......but mine was much worse (of course).  They each were sick for 1 day, puked had a low temp and then by the following day, they were better.  I was sick for 3 straight days.  I ate nothing but saltines and jell-o.  On the plus side, I lost 5 pounds.  Yup.  Now, once I started eating again, I did gain some back.  But as of today, I'm officially down 2 pounds.  I've been eating normal since Tuesday - so I'm going to count it as a real 2lbs lost.  I also took my measurements today.  I may just start doing that once a month to log here.

Happy Friday & Weekend.  Here are the weekly stats:
  • Bust:    35.5 in (Total:  -1.25) 
  • Waist:  31.75 in (Total:  -0.75)
  • Hips/Butt:  42.5 in (Total -1.0)
  • Thighs:  25.0 in (Total -0.50)
  • Total Inches Lost = 3.50 
  • Weight Loss = 2.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment