Monday, August 19, 2013

It's Monday

It is less than 20 days until my hubby and I leave for a long-weekend in Las Vegas, so it is time for that extra PUSH!  I did NOT meet my weekly goal plan last week.  I'm feeling a bit guilty about that....but it is a new week - no time to dwell, but to look forward to what I can accomplish this week!!!!

Link up time with the Motivation Monday Women!!

Daily Dose of Del Signore

Since I'm less than 30-days from Vegas......I'm thinking about doing a 9-day cleanse.  Although I do sometimes struggle with the 2 back-to-back cleanse days, but I ALWAYS feel amazing when that 9-days is over.....so, I'm thinking I may jump-start again.  I had some really great success last year when I've finished my 9-day cleanse - and it is ONLY 9 days, I can do ANYTHING for 9-days, right?  If you are interested....here is some additional informatino on the 9-day cleanse I use:  Isagenix 9-Day.  

And, just to finish off with some bonfire fun photos (from Friday since I was down for the count with a migraine on Saturday-sad!).


Here's to a great week!!!




8 comments:

  1. Aw- campfires and s'mores always make for a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of that cleanse before. I'll have to read up on it! Those s'mores look so good right now! Thanks for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tiffany, let me know what you think. It is really great product!

      Delete
  3. I love dealines. I know you'll make these next

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great plan! Good luck with your cleanse program.

    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete