Wednesday, August 21, 2013

So What Wednesday

I love this link-up with Shannon at Life After I Dew, because it gives me the chance to just say So What to anything and really not feel bad about it!  

So What Wednesday
So What
  • If I planned on running when I got home yesterday, but instead sat down on the couch to read.  Which leads me to the next one......
  • I'm completely obsessed with finishing the 2nd book in the Divergent series --- Insurgent.  I got up this morning and while my Keurig was brewing my cup of coffee I decided to read another chapter.


  • If I didn't drink nearly enough water yesterday.....I still weighed less on the scale this morning- YAY!
  • If I let my girls have a movie night last night with their little friends until 9:15pm; which may have led to a MUCH more difficult time for my hubby to get them up this morning.  
  • I'm very excited that it is back to being 90+ degrees outside (not that the 70's weren't nice, but it is SUMMER for crying out loud we need SUN & HEAT to really enjoy the water park season passes we paid for-bring on the heat this weekend!!!)
  • If I am obsessed with Suits and I cannot wait for Scandal to start again!  I love my DVR!



Happy Wednesday!!!



2 comments:

  1. Yes!! Suits and scandal- obsessed with both of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I cannot wait for Scandal to start up again!!!!

      Delete