Friday, August 16, 2013

The Weekend is Here ~ Five on Friday

Happy Friday!!!!  Today I'm off work because my family is headed "up north" about 3 hours to spend the weekend with my hubby's family.  The weather is supposed to be beautiful so I cannot wait for some fun, relaxing and bonfire Smores!  Here is my Friday Link-up with The Good Life Blog.




ONE:
I'm trying to figure out how to get my hair cut --- hopefully next week.  Here are my latest choices:


TWO:
I didn't lose any weight this week, but I did maintain --- and was a workout fail.  I only managed to workout on Mon, Tues and Wed.  Nothing yesterday and probably not today since we are trying to leave this morning.  This is the interval running workout I'm going to TRY to do this weekend.



THREE:
I still have to run to the store this morning before we leave for some "healthy" car ride snacks for me - and some candy, etc. for my kiddos.  I'm not sure what it is about long car rides, but I must have snacks!!!!  This Cucumber Salsa would be messy for the car, but may need to be made for the weekend:



FOUR:
And, there may be some Reese Peanut Butter cups to be purchased for some amazing PB Smores to be made at this weekend's bonfire.


FIVE
I did not turn off my alarm last night, so it was blaring at 4:30am, which is probably a good thing, really since I didn't clean my house last night....and I HATE leaving for a few days only to return to a MESSY house!  Let the cleaning marathon begin! 

Happy Friday & Weekend!


4 comments:

  1. OMG Reese s'mores? Yes we have died and gone to Heaven. Interval training is my favorite and SO effective. Have a great weekend girl, sounds like you definitely will. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment :)
      I am looking forward to trying the interval training next week.

      Delete
  2. That cucumber salsa is the best! I made it at our family beach trip and it was gone wayyy too fast! Found you through last week's 5 on Friday Link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cucumber salsa is the best! I made it at our family beach trip and it was gone wayyy too fast! Found you through last week's 5 on Friday Link up!

    ReplyDelete