Friday, September 6, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!  I am so excited that it is Friday today - because tomorrow I'm heading to Vegas!  I cannot wait for a little relaxation with the hubby for the long weekend.  It has been a hectic week at my house getting my kiddos back into the school routine; but they are adjusting quite nicely.

ONE:
I am SO excited, I got on the scale this morning and lost 2 more pounds this week!  That now brings my total up to 10!  YAY!!!  

TWO:
Football started last night!  Go VIKES and AP!!!  I cannot wait for Sunday Football!!!


THREE:
Going to Vegas for Opening Football Weekend!!!


FOUR:
Dinner reservations at Prime, at the Bellagio.  YUM!

FIVE:
ZARKANA!  I love Cirque Du Soleil shows ---- there is nothing better than a great show in Vegas!


Happy Friday!  I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

  1. So jealous of your weekend trip to Vegas! We were there for our honeymoon- and saw Love- the Beatles Cirque show...it was phenomenal!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I'm very excited for the weekend. We have seen most of the Cirque shows, so I'm excited to see this one. I think my all time favorite is O! That was amazing!!!!

      Delete
  2. What an amazing weekend you have ahead! So jealous! :) ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete