Friday, September 13, 2013

It's Friday!

Well, it has been a week since I posted.  Yikes!  I blame it on being out in Vegas Mon & Tues.....then trying to play catch up with my beautiful girls when we got back Wed.  Yesterday was our incredible fall sales meeting at work.....so it has been a bit of a whirlwind week.  The weather is starting to cool off and it is starting to feel very fall like now.  I'm finally ready for it. I think it is because school is back in session and football season has kicked off!  Yes, I'm officially ready for fall....bring it on!

On to the link-up!  I have a few pics/recap from the weekend in Vegas and a few things I'm looking forward to about fall:

ONE:
Vegas - we ate, drank, watched football, relaxed at the pool, saw a show and gambled a little.  Zarkana was really good - not the BEST Cirque show I've ever seen (that was "O")  but it was fun to see it and our seats were great.  Our suite at the Mirage was AMAZING!


TWO:
Dinner at Prime (Bellagio) was delicious.  I did make one little mistake not looking at the wine list prior to ordering a glass (or 2) of wine.  I wanted a red wine....so I said, I'll take a glass of Syrah or Shiraz.  Our waiter told me that there was only 1 available by the glass, so I ordered without looking at the list...............UM, it was $25 a glass.  It was good - but not $50 worth good.  OOPS!



THREE:
Fall weather means Pumpkin!  I'm really excited to try a recipe that Amber shared this week; you can find the link and recipe here.  They look delicious and they only have 80 calories!  I may also be enjoying a delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks right now while I'm typing.  YUM!


FOUR:
I cannot wait to start wearing boots again.  I love, love, love sandals and opened toe shoes....so this doesn't mean that I won't still be wearing those until the snow flies!  But, I am really looking forward to buying some new boots for fall.  I need a new pair of brown boots.  I am not sure if I want flats or heeled yet.  But, I'm thinking something like these:

OR These:


FIVE:
I'm also looking forward to going to my friend's house for a Cabi party tonight.  Have you heard of it?  The clothes are fantastic.  I cannot wait to try on some things and find a few new pieces for fall - I adore long, cozy sweaters.  I am really loving these two looks:  


Happy Friday - and have a great weekend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment