Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday

How do you get motivated?  I'm out of motivation right now....I don't want to work out, I don't want to stop shoving peanut m&m's in my face......I keep making "treats" for my family that I just end up eating.  I must stop the madness!!!!  I'm not sure how I lost my motivation, but I'm tired and run down; and I think it is probably very related to NOT working out and NOT eating well.  So, I'm trying to get myself pumped up to get back on the band wagon.  Back to working out and back to eating better.  I'm doing some research on carb cycling - I may try a version of that beginning next week.  It seems a little less strict than my "slow/low" carb plan.....so it may be easier to stick with it.

So, here are is my 5 of Friday motivation list - I'm going to print some of these out and put them on my bathroom mirror:

ONE:
YES.

TWO:

THREE:

FOUR:
Drink Water!  This is a major issue for me.  I have to make an effort to do this.  
I really need to get back into the habit of drinking at least 90 ounces of water each day.


FIVE:
And last but definitely NOT least.  
Stop giving up.  It is a journey and this is a life change, not a fad.  
Don't stop - just keep going.



Have a fabulous weekend!  Happy Friday!


2 comments:

  1. Girl I'm right there with you- I've just been sooo unmotivated lately!! I took off a whole week for the gym...and going back yesterday was realllly unpleasant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been to the gym in over a month. I'm not looking forward to going tomorrow, but at least that is a step in the right direction!

      Delete