Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Technology Issues

Sometimes it isn't fun to live in the world driven by so much technology.  Our home computer bit the dust over the weekend.  Thankfully (I guess) it showed signs of leading to this the past few weeks so we were able to back up all of our photos and important documents before it finally died.  I'm not sure I could go back and find all of the memory cards that have my babies pictures - and I would not have been happy!

I'm left trying to figure out how to post off of my ipad, which I have not figured out yet.....so I'll try to sneak in a few posts over lunch this week at work.

My randomness for the week; I was finally able to catch up on a few shows over the weekend that are taking up room on the DVR:
  • I finally watched Glee - The Tribute to Cory; bawled for the entire duration of the show.
  • I finally watched American Horror Story: Coven.  It was really good, and thankfully NOT nearly as scary as I was expecting it to be.  I haven't watched any of the other seasons.
  • I'm addicted to The Voice (and so is my daughter - we DVR it so she can keep watching it over and over again) - this may be contributing to the DVR space!
  • My favorite new show is Blacklist - seriously, James Spader is amazing!  Although, I haven't watched last night's episode yet - I was watching AHS instead.
  • I'm pretty sure I have at least 3 other shows I haven't watched yet.....and I DVR Ellen every day; and most often end up deleting those.  
The DVR is one piece of technology I'm really happy to have!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. We don't have cable so unfortunately no DVR for me...but Hulu is a lifesaver!! Basically like a dvr because it keeps all the new episodes of shows I want on a queue for me- perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we didn't have DVR, I would absolutely have Hulu!

      Delete