Friday, November 22, 2013

Do You Cartwheel???

I love Target (I may be biased) and I'm a fan of any sort of discount or bargain.......so, I ask you - what could be better than using an APP to get a discount on things I already buy at Target???  Nothing, right?!?
Enter Cartwheel.

This is a fantastic app, because you can use it at the checkout right from your phone (or you can print out a copy from your computer if you don't like using your phone) and you get a discount on things you are probably already buying anyway.  We do all of our grocery shopping at Target.....so I love this app to save additional $$ on my purchases.  I've already saved almost $135 using cartwheel since it first launched.  You can use Target coupons, manufacturer coupons and then Cartwheel saving on top of both of those.  Going into some big holiday shopping starting next week - I'm excited to use Cartwheel on the things I'm buying anyway!!!!      

Also, you no longer need to link your Cartwheel to Facebook --- you can sign in with a Target.com account and use it too without a Facebook account!  Check it out --- Happy Savings!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment