Friday, November 1, 2013

November 1st

Welcome to November....the good news is that it is Friday and almost the weekend!  It also happens to be daylight savings time again; bring on the extra hour on Sunday (but, boo to the even darker mornings now).  Friday also means that it is time for a little 5 on Friday link up with Darci.


ONE:
I completely overslept this morning; I blame it on the late night after trick or treating.....and perhaps the 1/2 bottle of wine I drank (I decided to bust open some wine hoping that would keep me from downing any more snickers!!!)


TWO:
Because I overslept, I didn't do my measurements yet.....but I did step on that D@&N scale this morning.  Not a fan of her display.  My goal is to try to drop 10 lbs. by Christmas.


THREE:
Which leads me to Tiffany and her Fit 4 Christmas challenge.  I'm fully supporting this mini challenge starting today!!!


FOUR:
Halloween Favors.  How cute are these little things?!?! We made them for my daughter's to hand out to their classes.  I've made a few different ones as birthday party favors in the past, but I have to say; these turned out pretty darn cute!


FIVE:
Let's end with a Halloween picture --- my cutie's dressed as a cat & a mouse.


Welcome to November..........and if you are keeping track.......it's 53 days until Christmas (YIKES!)

No comments:

Post a Comment