Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Busy, busy!

It has been very busy around my house this past week and it is going to continue to be a little crazy, so I've been a bit behind.  Last weekend I celebrated my birthday (Friday).  We took our girls bowling for family night on Friday and then enjoyed birthday-part 2 of Saturday at dinner with just my hubby.


Aside from celebrating me - I also went to a baby shower on Saturday.  I made a diaper cake for my friend - I think it turned out pretty cute.

Sunday my sister came over and we decorated all 140 cake pops for the wedding and made the wedding cake display for some of them!!! The rest will go into gold buckets on the candy table.
 



Now - the rest of this week is just work and getting ready for my brother's big day on Friday.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment