Wednesday, March 5, 2014

So What Wednesday

Happy Wednesday.  I was all set to write a post on Monday for one of my favorite link-ups "Motivation Monday" with Wendy and her gang, but honestly - I had nothing to add.  I have NOT had a lot of success losing weight ---- I have pretty much gained and lost the same exact 10 pounds forever.  So, I didn't really feel like I could honestly give anyone advice on The Top 10 Weight Loss Tips.  I LOVED reading all of the posts, but I have no tips.  I am trying REALLY hard with my new challenge to kickstart a healthy way of life, not a diet necessarily.  You can read about that here.

So, on to today's post, and it is time for another linkup that I haven't participate in for awhile, but it is always a fun one with Shannon Life After I Dew and "So What Wednesday"
Life After I Dew

Today I'm saying So What to:


  • The fact that I have to sleep with my phone next to me in bed when my hubby is gone.....which he is this week, was last week and will do again in 2 weeks.....it just makes me feel better.
  • I let my little one sleep with me when he is gone too, again see above - he never lets our girls sleep in our bed, but for me it is nice when my "baby" wants to do it. 
  • I have no idea what to give up for Lent, considering it starts today.  With my FMD, I have already given up white flour, white sugar, white rice, cheese and all things dairy..........I'm honestly not sure what else I can possibly give up.  I did consider Facebook - but then I was already on that today.  It may end up being staying off ALL social media and email between dinner and bedtime; to spend more quality TIME with my girls.
  • I haven't worked out at my gym in almost 2 months.........I'm GOING to get back into it next week when my hubby is back in town and we can get back to our normal routines......As a side note, this winter has been BRUTAL and the very last thing I wanted to ever do at 4:30am when it was 25 below zero outside was go to the gym!
I think that is it for now.....Happy Wednesday!!!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of a "so what" Wednesday...I must join next week thanks for sharing.

    And also, don't beat yourself up about losing and gaining the same few pounds over and over again, that has been my life the last few months too. I just decided to take a break from my workout program, and I started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred dvd (I found it free on YouTube) on Monday. I love it, it's tough but it's only 20 minutes - and when I did it last year, it helped me break my plateau. Anyway, just a thought, if you want the link you YouTube I'll send it to you :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete