Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thankful

I am so linking up with Jen at Morning Coffee Confessions for Today I'm Thankful.

I'm so thankful for my husband!  He has been traveling quite a bit for work the past few weeks; and I have had to take over both mom & dad duties.  We are fortunate because his job is flexible enough that he can get my girls on the school bus each morning and be back home when they get off the school bus each day.  He deals with all of the morning drama of two girls.  Getting them up, getting them breakfast, helping them figure out what to wear and often making lunches.  It is A LOT of work.  And, today I'm so thankful that he deals with that every week day.  It is usually so stressful for me - and I'm usually pretty happy to get to work where it is peaceful and quiet.

To all of those single parents out there; I applaud you!  I couldn't do it!!!!

Happy Thursday and I'm thankful that my hubby gets back home tomorrow afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to our wonderful husbands! I honestly don't know what I would do without him some days!

    Thanks for linking up to my new blog hop :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete