Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday

I haven't posted a weigh-in for awhile here.  So, I guess now is as good a time as any.  I was just recently in my very first Diet Bet challenge (with Wendy and Kristin).  It was a great way to stay accountable as I'm trying to drop a few more pounds before summer.  I've also just finished my 5th week of the Fast Metabolism Diet.  That has definitely had a huge impact on my weight loss.

I ended up missing my goal weight for the Diet Bet by less than 1 pound; which really sucked!  I was pretty bummed and I think I stepped on my scale at least 20 times yesterday morning while I was getting ready for work.  Oh well, I'm still in one more Diet Bet that ends in 2 weeks; maybe I'll win in that one!!!

I decided to take pictures before I started the Fast Metabolism Diet and of course I had to take pictures for the Diet Bet challenge.  I decided to take one yesterday (in case I got the scale to move down a bit).   I'm down 12 pounds since starting the FMD and quite a few inches (I forgot to measure yesterday ---- I'll get those added next week).

And, I can't believe I'm sharing these ---- but here goes - Before (Pink) and After (Blue) --- seems backwards, but it ended up being the direction I was facing.  I'll work on that!


If you want to share your progress pictures or your weigh-in results, head over to Ash's link up!

Weigh In Wednesday

Aggh.  I am really happy with the progress pictures ---- I may even decide to share the swimsuit pictures for the 90-day swimsuit challenge that Jess, Val and Marcy are doing.




post signature

5 comments:

  1. Great losses! I missed my dietbet by a pound as well. It sucks, but at the same time, I lost 6.8 lbs...so I'm still winning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer! Don't you just hate being that close!!!! Congrats on the 6.8lb loss! that is awesome!!!

      Delete
  2. Ohh my goodness, you must've been bummed to be that close... such a bummer but you'll get them this time! Great job on the progress pics!!

    ReplyDelete