Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday - Vacation Mode!!

We leave for vacation tomorrow- Yahoo!!!!!  I'm working toward my goal to still drop about 9 more pounds - but today I'm celebrating success for the last week.  I worked out almost every day and that is more than I've done in a while.  I only had 1 cheat meal on Saturday afternoon.  And the results of that hard work showed up this week!

Weigh In Wednesday Results with Ash & Heather:  One funny thing happened when I first stepped on the scale this morning with my phone in my hand.....my scale read:  147.8.  HUH?!?!?!  When just yesterday I weighed 164, I think not.  I stepped off and stepped on it again and got an error.  When it reset I stepped on and then off and then on again and 163.8 was my true weight.  I would be so pumped with the other number; but for today - I'll take the loss.  Down 1.2 for the week.


I'm still going to try to stick to my eating plan and get a few long walks/runs and HIIT workouts in while we are on vacation - my husband thinks I'm crazy, but I don't want to gain 5 pounds back on vacation when it's taken this long to break through my plateau.  The plus side of our vacation is that we are spending one day at Universal Studios and one day at Magic Kingdom - so we will be walking a ton!!!!

It is a gorgeous day today in MN - we are supposed to hit 70 degrees!  Hopefully I will be able to enjoy at least a little bit of time outside today to soak it all in!  Happy Wednesday!

Weigh In Wednesday

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Nice loss! Have fun on vacation! :)

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time on vacation! My family is planning to go to Disney in Nov. :)

    http://whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete