Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday

Accountable.  It is week 2 of my linking up with Ash for Weigh-In-Wednesday.  I'm also 5 days away from my 2nd diet bet weigh in (and I have 3lbs to go to cash out!) and one week out from vacation.....hooray!  Mother Nature has played a terrible joke on us in MN.  Sunday it was 60 degrees here --- it was glorious!  But the past few days have been cold again (38 today and between 35-40 the next few days) not to mention that now our forecast calls for 6-12 inches of snow between Thurs & Fri.  BOO!  Bring on the warm sun & beach next week!!!!  I can't take it much longer.

Weigh In Wednesday

Anyway ---- on to the WIW results.  I'm about at the same weight as last week....but after having friends over Friday night and all-you-can eat Brazilian Steak House on Saturday night (plus may 1 or 12 glasses of wine) I'll take it.  This week the plan is to kick up the workouts and drink WATER, WATER, WATER.  I'll be so happy if I can make my DietBet goal next week ---- not to mention it will be the first time I've been below this weight in 2 years!!!



I haven't been able to get to the gym as planned in the mornings, my youngest is sick and her constant all-night coughing attacks haven't really been helpful when the alarm goes off at 4:30.  I feel like I haven't slept in a week!  But, I have managed to work out at home.  I'm a little tired of the Jillian DVDs, so I've started some HIIT workouts instead.  I've done this one twice - I was definitely sore after the first time!


and I'm planning to try this version tonight:


I love that each of them only takes about 20-25 minutes and you can definitely feel the difference after you do it.  Happy Wednesday!!!!

Have you tried any HIIT workouts????  I would love to hear from you!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. You got this! You will make your dietbet - you are determine!
    If you liked this dietbet come join Heather & I next week for ours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, more snow! Congrats on being back to the weight you were two years ago!

    ReplyDelete