Friday, May 23, 2014

Five on Friday - Flower Edition


Happy Friday!!!
It is supposed to be a GORGEOUS weekend here in Minnesota this weekend!  So after a much needed DEEP CLEAN of the inside of my house ---- it is also going to be a great weekend to get outside and clean up the exterior of my house ----- mostly picking weeds, cleaning up rocks and planting flowers!  It is my favorite time of year - I love adding all of the beautiful flowers around my house - it just makes me happy to walk up to my front door and to see color!

Here are some of my favorites!

{ONE}  Double Impatients
Image Via
{TWO} - Gerbera Daisies
Image Via

{THREE} - Begonias
Image Via

{FOUR} - Dahlias
Image Via


{FIVE} - Tulips 
*Tulips aren't an annual flower like the others above.....and I'm really excited because my tulips are all blooming this week!  They are my all time favorite flower - I'm so excited that they are doing so well this year - with our super harsh winter, I wasn't sure if they would make it!  

Image Via

What are your favorite flowers to plant?????
Happy Friday - and Happy Memorial Day weekend; I'm looking forward to the 3-day break from work and having ZERO plans for the entire weekend!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Gerber daisies make me smile- I love them. Dahlias too...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of doing a Friday Five Flower Edition at some point! I remember a while back on Facebook, lists were circulating of "favorite" things, including a flower list. Of your five, the tulip is my favorite. I guess I'm always anxious for spring, and it is one of the first to herald it's arrival.

    ReplyDelete