Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I'm back............I cannot believe how long it has been.  Life really just got the best of me the past few weeks.  We've been going non-stop between work, kids activities and holidays I just haven't had a moment to stop and think let alone write something down.  Even my poor house has taken a toll, I cannot remember the last time my house was EVER this dirty.  Terrible. But, things are finally starting to settle back down.  Work is back to a manageable level and the girls are still really busy with sports (softball and soccer)....at least I finally will have time to DEEP CLEAN my house this weekend.  Finally!

Here is a picture from our first whirlwind weekend of my girls Dance Recitals:



It is Wed --- which today means Weigh-in-Wednesday with Ash.  My weight has been hovering right around this same amount for awhile now 163.0; which I think means I'm going to have to change up my routine.  I've started the Bikini Body Mommy 2.0 workout and I'm really watching what I'm eating (following a modified version of the Fast Metabolism Diet).


We have switched to a more casual dress code at work - which means almost every day I can wear jeans!  I love that!  Although, as I have been wearing my current jeans ---- they are wearing out, so much that 2 of my staple pairs have holes in them now......which led me to jeans shopping and my Non-Scale Victory:  I bought a size 10 pair of jeans.  I honestly DO NOT remember the last time I owned a pair of size 10's.  I'm pumped!  It was really a huge boost to my mindset to continue on this journey!  I'm hoping soon to be able to rotate all of my size 12 jeans out - and in with the all new size!!!!  Don't mind the picture, I had a dress on when I was trying on jeans....so it may look a little weird - but they are a 10 - and there is no muffin-top, I'm beyond thrilled (even if it doesn't look like it in the picture, I was doing a little happy dance)!!!!!!


Happy Wednesday!!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment