Tuesday, August 5, 2014

7 Day Positive Thought Challenge (Day 2)

Positive Thoughts Day 2
1.  My job.  I know, that seems kind of strange; but I'm thankful that I have a great job where I'm surrounded by great people.  If I have to get up and go to work each day, at least it is at a place I enjoy going and with people who make it fun!!

2.  Puppies.  My brother and his wife just got 2 new lab puppies.  They are so cute I can hardly stand it - and it helps me with a puppy-fix; so I don't feel so bad when my husband reminds me that we can't have a puppy (he doesn't want one, so I have to be on his side).  But, my girls stayed overnight at my brother & sister-in-law's house last week and they got some puppy time too!!!  Love these little ones:



3.  Summer.  We are having a picture perfect summer --- weather-wise!!!! It has been in the mid-80's and pretty close to perfect weather.  I have to remember these days when it is 25 below zero in January.  We had an amazing time at the Paul McCartney outdoor concert on Saturday night.  Here are some pictures during his performances of "Let it Be" and "Live and Let Die".



Happy Tuesday - What are your positive thoughts today????

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment