Friday, August 8, 2014

7-Day Positive Thought Challenge (Day 3 & 4)

Somehow I managed not to publish my Day 3 post yesterday (I blame my migraine) so today is a combined post with Days 3 & 4

Day3 - Positive Thoughts!
1.  My mom and my neighbor - who are so helpful taking care of my girls this summer.  I am so thankful that the girls get to stay home (or in the neighborhood) over the summer instead of going to daycare somewhere else where I'm sure they would be bored.  My neighbor watches my girls every Thursday & Friday --- and they have a special trip to a neighborhood park each week.  It is such a fun way to keep the kiddos busy and entertained each week by exploring something new.
2.  Fast Metabolism Diet --- I love this program!  It is so easy to follow - that since I've fallen off the wagon for the past few weeks and managed to pack on over 5lbs, this program in less than 1 week has taken it right back off.

3.  Excedrine Migraine.  I started to get a migraine at work - and thankfully I carry this stuff around with me (and keep it in my desk).  I wouldn't survive without it!


Day 4
1.  It is FRIDAY & the WEEKEND!!!  I don't think I need to say anymore!


2.  Online shopping --- I love being able to order things on Monday and have them show up at my house on Thursday ----although I'm used to ordering size Large in most things -and all of the dresses that I ordered are too big.  I'm going to have to return them, but maybe I will be able to find them in the store in size Medium instead!!
3.  Haircuts!  I'm getting my hair cut this afternoon - probably the exact same style I have right now, but I love getting my haircut (I just wish I was getting a massage too!)  Sort of between these 2 styles:




Happy Friday!!!!  Enjoy your weekend and be sure to stop and think about 3 things you are thankful for!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment